Cost & Finanical Aid
Semester Program Cost for Fall 2013/Spring 2014:
Tuition is $15,865 and includes:
- 12 to 18 credit hours
- Four Academic Excursions
Program fee is $975 and includes:
- Furnished housing in double rooms
- Weekly group outings in Ho Chi Minh City
- On-site program support
Loyola (OIP) Fee: $100
- Meals (approx. $10/day or $1,100 in total)
- Round-trip airfare (approx. $1,000-$1,400)
- Required international health insurance (approx. $30/month)
- Required consular & visa fees (approx. $120) and other personal and incidental expenses.
ALL federal (non-work study), state and Loyola aid can be used towards the cost of the program.
Eligible students are also encouraged to apply for the Freeman-ASIA scholarship.
This NEW scholarship is now available for Loyola and visiting students, starting with the the spring 2013 program. There are 10 awards of $5,000 every semester. Applicants must be Pell grant recipients, in the ACE program or ACE eligible in order to be considered. To find out more information, please refer to the Vietnam Scholarship Flyer and the 2013 Vietnam Scholarship Application.