Loyola offers a variety of accommodations to attendees of Alumni Weekend at great rates.
Visit our on-campus accommodations page to view and book rooms. Options include two bedrooms apartment suites at both the Water Tower and Lake Shore campuses as well as double occupancy rooms at the Lake Shore Campus. Book now.
Some of the options available:
- Baumhart Hall (Water Tower Campus) 2-bedroom apartment, each room with two extra-long twin beds, $231.64 per night
- Santa Clara Hall (Lake Shore Campus) 2-bedroom apartment, each bedroom with two extra-long twin beds, $231.64 per night
- San Francisco Hall (Lake Shore Campus) room with two extra-long twin beds, $100 per night
- Regis Hall (Lake Shore Campus) room with two extra-long twin beds, $100 per night
The Loyola Flats
The Flats at Loyola Station is a guesthouse located just off the Lake Shore Campus, affiliated with Loyola, and managed by undergraduate students. Fully furnished one and two bedroom apartments are available. Visit their website to book and for availability. Use the promo code ALUMNI14 to receive $10 off per night. Book now.
- Loyola Flats (near Lake Shore Campus) 2-bedroom apartment, $250 per night
- Loyola Flats (near Lake Shore Campus) 1-bedroom apartment, $180 per night
The Drake Hotel Chicago/Water Tower
140 East Walton Place
Anyone affiliated with Loyola always receives a 15 percent discount on the rate at Hilton.com for standard rooms/per night.
This discount does not expire
(If the rate is not available please contact email@example.com or by phone at 312.422.1417.)
Group rates were offered at the following hotels, but expired as of June 6, 2014:
- Courtyard Marriott Chicago Downtown/River North
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile
- Renaissance Chicago Downtown
- Holiday Inn Chicago North Shore
- Hilton Orrington