The McNamara Center offers copies of current working papers for a minimal processing and hosting fee, with the understanding that the author maintains the copyright and will be seeking publication.
Please direct inquiries to:
Rhys H. Williams, Directormcnamaracenter@luc.edu
The working papers currently hosted at the McNamara Center include:
- Kantowicz, Edward R. “Separate but Equal: The Civic Incorporation of Chicago Catholics.” August 2000.
- Numrich, Paul. “The Numbers Question: Or, How Many Immigrants Does It Take for a Research Initiative on Religion?” October 2000.
- Vande Berg, Travis and Fred Kniss. “ISKCON and Immigrants: The Rise, Decline, and Rise Again of a New Religious Movement.” August 2003.
- Kniss, Fred. “How Does Religion Matter for Chicago’s New Immigrants?” September 2003.
- Priest, Kersten Bayt. “Together in Harmony, We Can Make a Beautiful City: New Immigrant Filipinos and Change in a Catholic Parish.” November 2003.
- Hoop, Katrina. “The Content of Education in New Immigrant Religious Organizations.” November 2003.