Loyola is focused on making the health, safety and well-being of our community our top priority. Now more than ever, we are called together to care for ourselves, each other, and the broader community.
Below is our policy for all visitors set to attend any on-campus events or appointments.
- Visitors must present a negative COVID test result within 72 hours of their arrival to the city OR be fully vaccinated (two weeks after a second dose of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after one dose of a single-dose vaccine).
- All parties in your group must be able to provide proof of completed vaccination course (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) OR negative test results on arrival to campus.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times inside of campus buildings.
- Visitors are not able to enter campus buildings other than those specifically hosting your school event or appointment.
- Do not come to campus if you or any member of your party are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive for COVID-19.
For more information on all of Loyola’s policies in regards to COVID-19 response, please visit LUC.edu/Coronavirus.