The Department of Residence Life offers resources and services for residents that add comfort and convenience to your residence hall. The following are our top used Services:
- Residence Life Cinema
- Telephone service
- Campus Card
- Mailing Services & Mailing Addresses,
- Laundry services, and maintenance requests (TMA)
- Student Health 101
- Bed Lofting & Bunking Requests
- Wellness Center Program Catalog: Make programming easy for your residents, your class, members of your student organization or just a group of friends – request a wellness program! Wellness programs are led by professional Wellness Center staff and/or Wellness Advocates, Loyola's Peer Health Educators.
- Exploring Chicago: LUC students have the opportunity to get The CTA U-Pass; which is your ticket to unlimited riding aboard CTA buses and trains. It offers all full time undergraduates and graduate students enrolled in participating programs unlimited use and an unparalleled opportunity to take advantage of everything Chicago has to offer. No cash is needed. It's your connection to Local Shopping options, sports events, social activities, art and entertainment centers, and anything else that grabs your attention. Additionally, Loyola Offers 8-Ride service at the Lakeshore campus, and an intercampus Shuttle between the Lakeshore & Water tower campuses everything that you will need is steps away!
- Health & Safety Inspections: Around midterms each semester, the Residence Life Staff in each building will be inspecting each room to identify and address any health, safety, sanitation, and maintenance issues that may be present. The Department of Residence Life understands your concerns about privacy, but believe the inspection program is a necessary measure that will prove to be beneficial to all students living in the residence halls now and in the future! Check out our Health & Safety inspections Page for more detailed information!
- Security Tips & Suggestions: Loyola is committed to providing an environment which inspires personal safety, educational growth and peace of mind. The effectiveness of all systems depends on student cooperation! Check out our Security Tips & Suggestions page for more detailed information!
- Standard University Furniture: Please take a glance at our standard university furniture for each room! this will help in planning on what to bring when moving-IN! Click here to view our standard university furniture!
- On-Campus Housing During Break Periods: Housing in university residence halls is provided to Loyola students in accordance with official dates published in the Residence Life Calendar. The Residence Life Calendar has been created in accordance with the Loyola University Chicago academic calendar. Click Here for detailed information for On-Campus Housing During Break Periods!
- Graduate Housing: Currently Loyola offers housing for Graduate students. Click here to for more information about our graudate residence hall.