Undergraduate Courses: The following schools and colleges offer undergraduate courses during Summer Sessions 2014 at both the Lake Shore and Water Tower Campuses. Please click on the name of each school/college to view its list of summer course offerings:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Quinlan School of Business
- School of Communication
- Cuneo Mansion & Gardens Campus
- Retreat and Ecology Campus
- Online Courses
- Honors Courses
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- School of Education
- School of Social Work
- Learn more and apply for summer study abroad courses offered at Loyola University Chicago's John Felice Rome Center, the Beijing Center for Chinese Studies, and other program destinations.
- Learn which courses satisfy Core Curriculum requirements.
Graduate Courses: For information about graduate courses, contact the Graduate School, individual schools, or departments. For information about summer courses and admission policies for programs in the Schools of Education, Law, Nursing, and Social Work, contact these schools directly. Also, check out our post-baccalaureate Paralegal Studies Institute and courses in Pastoral Studies.
LOCUS: All current Loyola students should register for and obtain information about Summer Sessions classes through LOCUS. All Loyola and visiting students should refer to LOCUS for the most up-to-date course availability and enrollment information.
Summer Sessions 2014 Dates
|Early Summer Session||May 19 - June 13 (four weeks)|
|Summer Session A||May 19 - June 27 (six weeks)|
|Summer Session B||June 30- August 8 (six weeks)|
|Summer Session C||June 2 - July 25 (eight weeks)|
All course listings are intended as a resource to helps enrolling students plan their summer academic agenda. For course numbers needed to register for a class, please use LOCUS.