Interested in Being Part of USGA?
This spring, USGA will be holding elections to fill numerous positions in our student government. These positions include:
- 7 Sophomore Representatives
- 7 Junior Representatives
- 7 Senior Represenatives
- 7 Undesignated Representatives
- 1 Chief Justice
- 1 President
- 1 Vice President
Requirements to run for student government:
- In good disciplinary standing
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Collect 50 signatures on a petition
Interested? Learn more by visiting the page, or email USGAElections@luc.edu.
USGA is looking for a Webmaster to assist the Chief Communications Officer (CCO) with social media, web content, web design and more.
- Updating and monitoring social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Creating content and updating USGA webpage
- Assisting with PR tasks
Webmaster will gain:
- A solid understanding of using social media to promote an organization
- Hands-on experience in web content and design
- Roughly 5 hour commitment per week
- Experience working with website creation and content is recommended
- All grade levels and majors are welcome to apply
- Visual design skills are a plus, but not required
USGA is the voice of the students. Help us speak out loud!
To apply, please send a resume and letter explaining why you would like the position and any experience in the field to Kelsey O’Shaughnessy, CCO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.