USGA Allocations Committee is a committee within USGA Senate that review proposals from student organizations and make recommendations to the Senate on allocating money to fund student run events around campus.
The Student Activity Fund is guided by Jesuit principles, which challenge students to strive for excellence, become people in service to others, foster out-of-classroom learning, develop talents through discovery and reflection, and be concerned for each person. To this end, the numerous opportunities for interaction and involvement among students, faculty, and staff provided by the Student Activity Fund support the intellectual, social, physical, emotional and spiritual development of each member of the Loyola community.
For more information on how to get funding for your student org event, please contact the Allocations Committee Chair, Joey Pellegrino, at email@example.com or visit the Student Activities and Greek Affairs website.
The Latest News from the Allocations Committee:
- Open House Session 1: Wednesday, 3/12/14 4-6pm in Damen Student Center 122
- Open House Session 2: Monday, 3/17/14 6-8pm in Damen Student Center 114
- Semester Budget Request deadline: 3/21/14 at 5:00PM
- Semester Budget Request hearings: 3/29/14 & 3/30/14
- Semester Budget Request decision letters disseminated: 4/2/14
- Appeals of Allocations Committee's decisions deadline: 4/8/14 at 5:00PM
- Appeals heard at the Unified Student Government Senate Meeting: 4/15/14 at 4:00PM
For a full list of member information, please reference the committee section of the 2013-2014 Fall Member Directory.