Take your career to the next level.
Loyola University Chicago’s Mini-MBA program introduces you to general management concepts, ideas and practices that are respected and sought after in today’s global business environment. This immersive program will help you hone your analytic capabilities, business knowledge, critical thinking, and leadership and management skills. This course is hosted by the Executive and Professional Education Center and taught by expert Quinlan School of Business faculty.
- Rising business professionals with at least 5 years of work experience
- Individuals with non-business backgrounds who have transitioned into business roles
- Prospective EMBA students hoping to gain perspective on the Quinlan School of Business experience
- Strategically plan for organizational growth
- Grow your network
- Gain a strong foundation of emotional intelligence for managing yourself, your team, and your business
- Analyze the issues and opportunities modern businesses face
- Understand how different parts of the business operate and interact
- Personal Approach to Leadership and Presence
- Marketing and Analytics
- Managing Teams and Change Management
- HR and Conflict Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Business Development
- Business Strategy
Personal Approach to Leadership and Presence
|Claude Adam Callery
Project Management and Operations
Managing Teams and Change Management
|Suk Hun Lee
HR and Conflict Management
"The Loyola University Mini MBA program far exceeded my expectations and I recommend it to anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the key functional areas of business. You are taught by Quinlan MBA professors and the courses are tailored in such a way that you can apply the newly learned knowledge to real-life situations."
Producer, ESP Presents
"I would recommend this program for those seeking to increase their business skills as it provided a comprehensive overview of key topics."
Senior Director, Loyola University Chicago
Dates: Nov. 6-10, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Registration deadline: Oct. 23
Dates: Jan. 22 - March 25, 2024
Time: Mondays, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. (CT)
Dates: Apr. 8 - Jun. 10, 2024
Time: Mondays, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
For a course consultation, please contact us at 312.915.6780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.