Take your career to the next level.
Our Mini-MBA course equips you with a set of key management skills to help you maximize performance. Our expert faculty cover a wide range of subjects—from marketing to finance to accounting—providing you with a clear understanding of how each function contributes to organizational success.
The Mini-MBA is designed to help you understand your leadership style. You will gain insights about your motivations, work style, and conflict-management skills by participating in a series of assessment tools. Following the course, you will have the opportunity to explore your management style through a personalized, one-on-one coaching session with course faculty. Near the end of the program, you will integrate what you’ve learned to create a strategy map specifically tailored to achieve the goals of your business/organization. Participants will receive a Mini-MBA Certificate from Loyola’s Quinlan School of Business upon successful completion of the course.
Professionals with approximately five years of full-time work experience. Typical students include:
- Professionals hoping to improve general business acumen, leadership skills, and career potential
- Individuals with previous business training looking for a refresher on the latest business practices
- Experienced professionals currently in transition
- Personalized leadership style and conflict management assessments
- Developed strategic and cross-functionality skills
- Strengthen functional knowledge of successful frameworks and models
- Applicable problem-solving techniques
- Improved negotiation skills
- One-on-one coaching session
- Elective credit towards the Quinlan School of Business MBA program
- Formulating and Applying Strategy
- Building Successful Teams
- Conflict Resolution
- Principles of Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Style and Leadership
|Dianne Dawson Daniels
Formulating and Applying Strategy
Style and Leadership
|Carolyn Tang Kmet
Working in Teams and Managing Conflict
|Suk Hun Lee
Principles of Finance
Managerial Accounting and The Balanced Scorecard
"The Loyola University Mini MBA program far exceeded my expectations and I recommend it to anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the key functional areas of business. You are taught by Quinlan MBA professors and the courses are tailored in such a way that you can apply the newly learned knowledge to real-life situations."
Producer, ESP Presents
"I would recommend this program for those seeking to increase their business skills as it provided a comprehensive overview of key topics."
Senior Director, Loyola University Chicago
Dates: Oct. 24-28, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Schreiber Center
Dates: Mondays, Feb. 6 - Apr. 10, 2023
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. (CT)
For a course consultation, please contact us at 312.915.6780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note about in-person courses
Some of our courses are scheduled to be delivered in-person, which assumes that in-person gatherings will be allowed by public health officials at that time. All in-person courses will adhere to social distancing guidelines. In the event that a course cannot meet in-person, it will be delivered online.