Become a certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt:
Contribute to long term sustainable results for your organization. The Six Sigma approach to problem solving can be used in any business by using a set of quality management methods and statistics. The goal of Six Sigma is to improve processes by identifying defects and reducing variation in business processes, making it a crucial part of successful supply chain operations. Our Green Belt and Black Belt courses are delivered online with weekly, live lectures with topics organized by the five-phase DMAIC approach:
- Define: Define the process and goals
- Measure: Measurement Systems Analysis and defining how capable your existing process is
- Analyze: Lean Systems, Continuous Improvement, Root Cause Analysis
- Improve: Change Management, Mistake Proofing, Generating Innovative, Data Driven Solutions
- Control: Planning for Continual Improvement, Standardizing work, closing out the project, determining next steps, Sustainability and Benchmarking Techniques
The curriculum is designed for individuals at all levels of the organization, in particular individuals from organizations that have committed to process improvement.
Tina Agustiady is a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Continuous Improvement Leader. As a Six Sigma instructor, she trains and certifies students for Six Sigma, Innovation, Design of Experiments, and Business Process Management for IISE, Lean Sigma Corporation, and Six Sigma Digest. She is a subject matter expert, professor, and course designer for professional certification programs, including undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Learn a step-by-step, data-driven approach to making improvements
- Develop skills to be able to execute a process improvement project at your workplace
- Acquire business tools to identify waste sources and develop solutions that support employees and satisfy customers
- Master a phase-based project-management process that creates clear objectives
- Six Sigma Certification
This 8 week program introduces the Six Sigma approach and DMAIC methodology. Participants will emerge form the program with the necessary tools to be able to perform and implement Six Sigma as a certified professional.
|ONLINE: Jun. 17 - Aug. 5, 2019||$2,500||Register|
|ONLINE: Sep. 30-Oct. 18, 2019||$2,500||Register|
|Lessons uploaded on Mondays, live lectures on on Wednesdays at 7-8pm CST|
The 16 weeks will begin with an extensive review of the Six Sigma approach and DMAIC methodology. Participants will look at quality improvements and recap the Lean and Six Sigma concepts. The course will then take a deeper dive into the five phases of the DMAIC methodology. There is a major emphasis on Change Management and how to rollout successful projects followed by learning to close out a project with sustainability.
|ONLINE: Jun. 1-Sep. 14, 2020||$4,000||Register|
|Lessons uploaded on Mondays, live lectures on Wednesdays at 7-8pm CST|
|Package: Lean Practitioner & Six Sigma: $4,250|
Interesting in Lean Training as well? Learn more about our Lean Practitioner and Expert offerings→