Explore one of our career-oriented certificates* or Bachelor's degree:
- LITIGATION PRACTICE
- CORPORATE PRACTICE
- LITIGATION AND CORPORATE PRACTICE CERTIFICATE
- CUSTOMIZED CERTIFICATE
- BA IN PARALEGAL STUDIES
*Certificate applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Students will develop an understanding of the law, the legal and paralegal professions, and the legal process, including the use of technology, appropriate to their expected role in the legal community. Students will acquire practical, technical skills as well as basic knowledge of legal theory, and specialized competency in at least one area of concentration.
- Students will demonstrate competence in legal research and writing, problem analysis, and critical thinking.
- Students will display an awareness of ethical, moral, and social issues that contain legal implications, as well as knowledge of the standards of conduct expected of the legal community.
- Faculty and staff will be committed not only to quality education but also to the promotion of paralegals as essential members of the legal community.