Jack J. Hutchens
Polish and European Literature
Office: Crown Center 206C
- Polish language, literature, and culture
- Gender studies
- Queer theory
- Nationalism studies
- Popular culture
- LITR 280 World Masterpieces: Eyewitness Literature of WWII
Service Outside Loyola
- Richland Community College Diversity Committee Member
- Public Lecture: "Polish Masculinities: Gombrowicz's Satire of Polish Nationalism and Constructions of Manhood." Presented as part of "Getting to Know Europe: A Study in Gender Roles." University of Florida Harn Museum of Art, 2014.
- Ph.D. 2016 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- M.A. 2004 Emporia State University, Emporia, Kansas.
- B.A. 1996 Emporia State University, Emporia, Kansas.