BA in Management
The Bachelor of Arts in Management degree program prepares students for a management role by providing a solid foundation in business principles, ethical leadership, critical thinking and applied management, and develops their capability in the areas of strategic planning, decision-making, and communication. Students can select an area of concentration that best fits their interests, abilities, and career goals. In this way, students gain a solid foundation in management principles and the opportunity to apply that knowledge by focusing on a distinct area of concentration.
- Earn your business degree from an accredited college with a 100-year track record of quality in adult education
- Accelerated format allows you to quickly hone your analytical, decision-making, and management skills
- Courses are offered online or on-campus at Loyola's Water Tower Campus in Downtown Chicago or at the Saturday FASTRACK in Vernon Hills
- Choose from eleven career concentrations, allowing you to take your business degree in the direction you choose
For more information on the Management BA degree program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Communication
- Corporate & Organizational Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Paralegal Studies
- Pastoral Leadership
- Public Relations in a Digital World
- Social Services & Nonprofit Management
Loyola's School of Continuing and Professional Studies has developed accelerated, online degree completion programs that respond to the needs of today’s students and employers. Apply now or request more information about Loyola’s business degree programs.