The Chardin Society
Loyola University Student Anthropology Club
The Chardin Society holds regular meetings on the first and third Tuesdays of the month at 7 p.m. All meetings are held in the Anthropology lounge, BVM 7th floor (enter via IES). All students are welcome to attend. A variety of other events are also scheduled for 2015-16.
Meeting and event dates include:
- Tuesday, September 15: Chardin general body meeting: Ethnographic film 1, Screening of Trance and Dance
- Saturday, September 19: Field trip to LUMA
- Thursday, October 1: Graduate School and Career Lecture and Q&A -- Don't know what to do after graduating? Want more info about careers in Anthropology? Not sure if graduate school is right for you?
- Thursday, October 15: Independent Research in Anthropology Lecture and Q&A
- Saturday, October 17: Behind-the-scenes tour of the Field Museum
- Tuesday, October 20: Chardin general body meeting: Ethnographic film 2
- Wednesday, October 28: May Weber Masquerade
- Tuesday, November 3: Chardin general body meeting: Ethnographic film 3
- Saturday, November 14: Field trip (you decide the museum!)
- Tuesday, November 17: Chardin general body meeting: Indiana Jones screening
For event updates and to join Chardin:
Questions? Email the Chardin Society at ChardinLoyola@gmail.com.