Novel H1N1 Influenza (Swine Flu)
Click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
Click here to follow the Wellness Center on Twitter.
Most Recent Messages
Click here for information on Free Flu shots and H1N1 Educational Sessions for Faculty and staff.
Click here to read the CDC's full update.
Click here to read CDC's Campaigns
Click here to read Vaccination Recommendations
Click here to read the Flu Pandemic Course Considerations for Faculty
- 12/13/09 - All-Student H1N1 Vaccine Clinic at WTC
- 12/07/09 - Sixth H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 11/20/09 - Fifth H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 11/20/09 - Flu Reporting Procedures for Staff
- 11/17/09 - H1N1 Updated FAQ
- 11/11/09 - Fourth H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 11/10/09 - H1N1 Vaccine Update for Faculty & Staff
- 11/03/09 - Third H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 10/30/09 - H1N1 Update
- 10/21/09 - Second H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 10/20/09 - H1N1 Vaccine Clinic Scheduled (PDF)
- 10/01/09 - Free Flu Shots and H1N1 Educational Sessions
- 08/25/09 - Presumed Case of H1N1 Influenza
- 06/11/09 - 5:11 p.m.
- 05/13/09 - 4:58 p.m.
- 05/04/09 - 4:45 p.m.
- 05/01/09 - 11:52 a.m.
- 04/29/09 - 5:00 p.m.
- 04/28/09 - 1:24 p.m.Influenza H1N1 (Swine Flu)