Financing a Loyola Education
The Loyola Guarantee assures that every student will have the opportunity to complete a Loyola degree.
Freshman entering 2013
- 96% received financial assistance
- 94% were awarded grants and/or scholarships
- $23,500 average freshman financial assistance award
Transfer students entering 2013
- 89% received financial assistance
- 85% were awarded grants and/or scholarships
- $22,500 average transfer financial assistance award
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
Loyola University Chicago does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, parental status, or any other legally protected status in any of its policies, programs and practices, including its admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, hiring and retention of faculty and staff, and career services.
The Cash Cab is back!
Stop by the 1st floor of the Damen Student Center between 10 AM - 2 PM on December 9th – 12th. Test your financial knowledge with this fun trivia game! Win prizes! Come on – we know you could use the break from finals!
Hosted by the Financial Aid Office and the Graduate School.