- Completion of as many of the FRSC’s required science courses prior to transferring is highly recommended. “MyList” provides the list of equivalent courses accepted by Loyola.
- Biology 101, 111, 102, and 112 (General Biology and Labs);
- Chemistry 101, 111, 102, 112 (General Chemistry and Labs), 212, 214 (Quantitative Analysis and Lab), 223, 225, 224, and 226 (Organic Chemistry and Labs);
- Mathematics 131 and 132 (Applied Calculus);
- Physics 111, 111L, 112, and 112L (College Physics and Labs); and
- Criminal Justice and Criminology 101 (Criminal Justice System).
- Completion of Foundational Core Courses is also highly recommended.
- Completion of Tier 2 Core Courses is not highly recommended. These courses are taken during junior and senior years and are intermixed with highly complex, time consuming science courses.