GDPR Information Request Form
You should complete this form if you want to request information regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
You can request the following:
- General questions about GDPR
- A copy of any personal data we hold about you
- Information about any processing of your personal data that is being carried out
- The retention periods which apply to your personal data
- Any rights to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing that may exist.
We will endeavour to respond promptly and in any event within one month of the latest of the following:
Our receipt of your written request; or
Our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with your request.
The information you supply in this form will only be used for the purposes of identifying the personal data you are requesting and responding to your request.
You are not obliged to complete this form to make a request, but doing so will make it easier for us to process your request quickly.