Loyola University Chicago

- Navigation -

Loyola University Chicago

Campus Card


Spring 2015
The deadlines to sign up and/or change all types of meal plans have passed for the Spring 2015 term.  If you have questions about your meal plan, please contact the Campus Card Office at campuscard@luc.edu. 


Charge Authorization
Charge Authorization Form This form is intended for students to add Rambler Bucks to their campus card for use in Loyola's Follett Campus Bookstores and other locations Rambler Bucks are accepted. The form authorizes the Office of the Bursar to charge the amount requested onto one's student account. Charge Authorization Requests for Spring 2015 are no longer available.


Rambler Bucks Refund
Rambler Bucks Refund Form This form is intended for students to request a refund of their Rambler Bucks. Please be aware that a $25 processing fee will be deducted from your Rambler Bucks balance prior to refunding. The full Rambler Bucks refund policy can be found here.

If you have questions, please contact the Campus Card Office at campuscard@luc.edu.

If you are experiencing any problems with your Campus Card, please let us know: Report a Problem.


Campus Card Office
6339 N. Sheridan Road, Sullivan Center, Rm. 198 · Lake Shore Campus · Phone: (773) 508-2273
25 E. Pearson Street, Corboy Law Center, Lobby · Water Tower Campus · Phone: (312) 915-7756

Notice of Non-discriminatory Policy