Adding Rambler Bucks
Students and parents may deposit Rambler Bucks into a student's campus ard Rambler Bucks account with any of the following methods:
- Cash: using any of the ValuePort Locations located at either campus.
- Check: at the Office of the Bursar, located at:
- Lake Shore Campus: Sullivan Center, 1st floor
- Water Tower Campus: Corboy Law Center, Lobby
- Credit Card: using the Online Card Office. Online deposits may be made using Visa, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard.
The website for Loyola's OnLine Card Office is: https://luc.netcardmanager.com.
Faculty and staff may add Rambler Bucks to their campus ards and receive the same benefits as students, including paying no sales tax on food purchases at specified on-campus dining facilities.
** Rambler Bucks deposits may not exceed $999.99 per person per day.
** Rambler Bucks are non-refundable for all members and visitors of the Loyola University community.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Campus Card, please let us know: Report a Problem.