Adding Rambler Bucks
Students and parents may deposit Rambler Bucks into a student's campus card Rambler Bucks account with any of the following methods:
- Cash: using any of the ValuePort Locations located at either campus.
- Check: payments must be a minimum of $50.00, and made at the Office of the Bursar, located at:
- Lake Shore Campus: Sullivan Center, Suite 190
- Water Tower Campus: Corboy Law Center, Lobby
- Credit Card: using the Online Card Office (https://luc.netcardmanager.com). Online deposits may be made using Visa, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard.
Faculty and staff may add Rambler Bucks to their campus cards and receive the same benefits as students, including paying no sales tax on food purchases at specified on-campus dining facilities.
Rambler Bucks deposits may not exceed $999.99 per person per day.
Rambler Bucks are non-refundable for all members and visitors of the Loyola University community.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Campus Card, please let us know: Report a Problem.