Adding Rambler Bucks
Rambler Bucks may be deposited into an individual's Rambler Card with any of the following methods:
- Cash: using any of the ValuePort Locations located at either campus.
- Check: payments must be a minimum of $50.00, and made at the Office of the Bursar, located at:
- Lake Shore Campus: Sullivan Center, Suite 190
- Water Tower Campus: Corboy Law Center, Lobby
- Credit Card: using the Online Card Office (https://luc.netcardmanager.com). Online deposits may be made using Visa, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard.
- Charge Authorization (Students Only): charge Rambler Bucks to a student LOCUS account in increments of $100. (Only available during the first few weeks of the term.)
Rambler Bucks deposits may not exceed $999.99 per account per day.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Campus Card, please let us know: Report a Problem.