Agape Latte is a monthly event for Loyola students to engage in caffeinated conversation about the intersection of love, faith, and life by listening to a story from someone on campus. Students enjoy coffee and desserts, live music from a student musical artist, and then hear a faculty or staff member share personal anecdotes that highlight a particular theme.
- February 21
- March 21
Time: 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: The Den
Snacks: Coffee, tea, carrot cake, and more!
If you are interested in getting involved or would like to get more information on Agape Latte, please email Lauren Schwer.
Previous Speakers and Topics
- February 21, 2017 | Dr. Jo Ann Rooney, President of Loyola University Chicago:
- November 15, 2016 | Fr. Tom Regan, SJ, Dean of college of Arts and Sciences:
- October 18, 2016 | Joe Saucedo, Director of Student Diversity & Multicultural Affairs: "Family Roots and Purpose"
- March 15, 2016 | Patrick Schultz, Asst. Athletics Director: Faith as a Journey
- February 16, 2016 | Natasha & K.C. Mmeje, Asst. Director of Wellness Center and Dean of Students: Love, Commitment, and Faith
- November 16, 2015 | Lauren Schwer, Assoc. Director of Campus Ministry: "What's Your Cannonball?"
- October 20, 2015 | Don Heider, Dean, School of Communication: Doubt and Faith