2017 MMLA Conference Theme
"Art and Activism"
Cincinati, Ohio. November 9-12, 2017
Check out the 2017 CFP
The registration fees for the 59th Annual Convention in Cincinnati, OH are as follows:
Registration Fees are Non-Refundable
- Through July 1 -- Early Bird Regular Member Registration (full-time faculty, administrators, schoolteachers and librarians): $95
- Through July 1 -- Early Bird Special Member Registration (students, independent scholars, part-time, unemployed or retired members): $45
- July 2 to October 15 -- Regular Member Registration (full-time faculty, administrators, schoolteachers and librarians): $105
- July 2 to October 15 -- Special Member Registration (students, independent scholars, part-time, unemployed or retired members): $55
- After October 15 -- Late Registration Regular Members (full-time faculty, administrators, schoolteachers and librarians): $160
- After October 15 – Late Registration Special Members (students, independent scholars, part-time, unemployed or retired members): $80
Registering for the Convention
All attendees must be members of the association to attend the convention. The deadline for convention presenters to pre-register is July 1st, 2017. Registration can be easily completed via mail or online using a third party vendor, 123Signup begining February 15th.
IMPORTANT: Because of printing deadlines, convention presenters must register by July 1st, 2016 in order to be included in the printed program.
Registration fees and membership dues are separate items that must be purchased. This link allows you to pay them both at the same time, but they are separate line items that must be selected.
NOTE: A convenience fee is charged when using the third-party vendor, 123Signup, for online registration.
IMPORTANT: Pre-registration for convention presenters and non-presenters will end on October 15th, 2016. After October 15th, late and on-site registration will be necessary.
- Registration via Mail
- Registration via outside Online Vendor - 123SignUp
The MMLA does not provide group registrations for departments or schools. All presenters and chairs at the convention are required to register individually.
IMPORTANT: Any registration forms received via the U.S. mail after October 15th will not be accepted.
Credit cards will not be accepted on-site. Late and on-site registration fees can only be paid using cash, check or via our third-party online vendor, 123SignUp.
Membership fees and information is available on the "Becoming a Member" page.