In accordance with the United States Code of Federal Regulation (CFR), newly established Uniform Guidance (UG) have been established effective December 26, 2014. In accordance with these new regulations, existing purchasing policies and procedures are currently being evaluated to identify any and all necessary changes resulting from the newly established UG. In accordance with Section 200.110 of the new UG, procurement standards in Section 200.317 - 200.326, non-Federal entities may continue to comply with procurement standards in previous OMB guidance for one additional fiscal year after this part goes into effect. Under the UG effective December 26, 2014, this one additional Fiscal Year includes Fiscal Year 2016 with a Fiscal Year End Date of June 30, 2016 for Loyola.
It is the intent of Loyola University Chicago to continue to operate under the previous OMB guidance and develop new policy and procedure to meet the requirements set forth by UG by June 30, 2016 and becoming effective on July 1, 2016.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian Slavinskas, Director of Special Projects at 312-915-8787 or e-mail at email@example.com.
- Sourcing, pricing/quotations, Request For Proposal and Request For Information preparation
- Establishment and maintenance of vendor relationships
- Vending equipment placement and refund replenishment
- Maintenance of used furniture and asset redistribution
- Interior design services
- Lease-Buy Product Research
- Budget Preparation Support (Pricing information)