The University Senate is the primary shared governance body at Loyola University Chicago. Membership consists of faculty, staff, students and administrators, with the President, Provost and Health Sciences Vice President and Provost for Health Sciences Division serving in an ex-officio capacity. The Senate works closely with other shared governance bodies at the University and aims to provide a forum for the deliberation of university-wide issues of concern.
Senate Meeting Dates and Locations for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
- Friday, September 19th, 3-5pm Mundelein Sky Lounge, LSC
- Friday, October 31st, 3-5pm Klarchek Information Commons 4th FL, LSC
- [Meeting Cancelled] Friday, December 5th, 3-5pm Palm Court, 4th Floor Mundelein, LSC
- Friday, February 20th, 3-5pm Beane Hall, WTC
- Friday, March 20th, 3-5pm Klarchek Information Commons 4th FL, LSC
- Friday, April 24th, 3-5pm Klarchek Information Commons 4th FL, LSC