Frequently Asked Questions
- When is Alumni Weekend?
Alumni Weekend is taking place on October 20 through October 23, 2022.
- Which Classes are celebrating their reunions this year?
We look forward to welcoming the Class of 1972 for their 50th reunion and induction into the Half Century Club. We are also celebrating the Class of 1997 for their 25th reunion, Class of 2012 for their 10th reunion, the Class of 2017 for their 5th reunion.
- I got an invitiation to create a Brightcrowd page—is this part of Alumni Weekend?
Yes! Alumni who graduated in the classes of 2002, 2007, 2012, and 2017 are invited to create digital memory pages to help reconnect with fellow alumni from near and far. These books are secure and accessible by invite only.
- I did not get an invitation to create a Brightcrowd page and think I should have. Who should I contact?
Please reach out to LUCfirstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you get your invitation!
- Where can I find a schedule of events?
A schedule of events can be found here or when registering for Alumni Weekend. Registration is now open, and attendees can expect a Loyola Leadership Welcome, Reunion Receptions, Loyola Under the Stars and more!
- How much does Alumni Weekend 2022 cost?
You can either select and pay for the events you want to attend a la carte or you can purchase an all access, Rambler Pass. The Rambler Pass includes all events for the weekend and is $125 for GOLD (Class of 2022-2012) alumni and $150 for general (Class of 2011+) alumni.
- My class is not celebrating a major reunion; will there still be activities I can participate in?
Yes! All are welcome to join us for the Loyola Leadership Welcome on Friday night, Loyola Under the Stars on Saturday night, affinity reunions, various Loyola Project Screenings, and more!
- How will I receive updates about Alumni Weekend?
All information regarding Alumni Weekend will provided on our webpage, and sent to the email address provided upon registration. If you are unsure which email address you used, or would like to change that email, please contact LUC-Events@LUC.edu.
Registration and Check In
- How do I register?
Please click here to register.
- How do I modify my registration?
Please email LUC-Alumni@LUC.edu with your full name, and the email address used to register and a team member will be happy to assist you.
- I'm having trouble registering for Alumni Weekend. What do I do?
We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties registering, we recommend clearing your cache and cookies, and restarting your browser. If you continue to have difficulty, please email us at LUC-Alumni@LUC.edu and a team member will be happy to assist you.
- If I am no longer able to attend can I cancel my registration?
We are sorry you are no longer able to join us. Please email LUC-Alumni@LUC.edu with your full name, and the email address used to register and a member of our team will cancel your registration.
- Is there a registration deadline?
We ask that all those wishing to attend register online by October 14, 2022. However, we will accept walk-up registration for events that are not at full capacity. Be sure to register in advance to secure your spot!
- When I make a gift as part of my registration, what does my gift support?
Your gift will support the Loyola's Student Scholarship Fund.
COVID-19 and Safety Protocols
- If I choose to visit Loyola's campus, what can I expect?
Events follow Loyola University Chicago COVID-19 policies. For the safety of our guests, we will ask you to provide your vaccine card or proof of vaccination. For the latest COVID safety protocols, please see our Coronavirus Updates.
- Will the bookstore be open?
Yes, Loyola’s bookstore on the Lake Shore Campus will be open and have special hours during Alumni Weekend. To view regular store hours, please click here.
Interested in serving as a reunion volunteer? Click here.
Follow Loyola Alumni Relations on Social Media: