Water Tower Campus
Lots and Garages Near Water Tower Campus
Campus Transportation works with SP Plus so that Loyola affiliates can buy discounted parking for area Water Tower Campus garages online. Loyola validation can also be obtained using one of the machines located in the lobby of Corboy.
To use the ParkMobile reservation system, please follow the below instructions:
1. Visit: https://loyola.clickandpark.com/
2. Select your desired facility and then select the Service Type (Loyola Parking). *please note that Loyola does not have validated rates with Ontario Place or Water Tower Place
3. Input your entrance date/time and your exit date/time.
4. On the next page, enter your access code. The Loyola access code is LUC1234. Click "Update" and the available Loyola rate(s) will then populate, along with instructions on how to use the validation.
5. Select the rate you want to use, click "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process.
Pay close attention to the parking parameters set by each individual garage. If you are not within those parameters you are responsible for paying the garage's regular rates.
Free parking is NOT provided by any of these lots. If you have any questions, please contact Campus Transportation at 773.508.7036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Campus Transportation is solely responsible for these Web pages, which are designed to provide information only. While every effort is made to ensure this information is accurate and up-to-date, Loyola University Chicago makes no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether expressed or implied, nor does it assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information within this parking information document.
Loyola University Chicago does not own nor control these private parking facilities. Loyola University Chicago does not endorse any parking facility nor accept liability for the use of these parking facilities. Loyola University Chicago shall not be responsible for any injury or for any loss or damage to vehicles, accessories, or the contents thereof caused by fire, theft, collision, water or other causes at private parking facilities.