EdD in Curriculum, Culture, and Communities (3Cs)
The EdD in Curriculum, Culture, and Communities (3Cs) is a new doctoral program launching in the Fall of 2021. The EdD in 3Cs is designed within a social justice framework across schools and communities to prepare educators, community organizers, faith-based leaders, policy-makers, and others to take on new challenges as socially-just educators and researchers in institutions of higher education, schools, and communities.
The targeted audience of the program will be...
- Current and future teachers
- Those seeking positions in preparing future teachers in the university (teacher educators)
- Non-profit organization leaders and educators (CSI resource coordinators, stakeholders, community activists)
- Faith-based organization leaders and educators (including priests, pastors, sisters, and other lay people)
- Professions that involve education and professional development in their organizations (medical professionals, social work, legal, law enforcement, environmental studies, etc)
- University staff/professionals