Lean Six Sigma
Become a certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt:
Contribute to long term sustainable results for your organization. The Six Sigma approach to problem solving can be used in any business by using a set of quality management methods and statistics. The goal of Six Sigma is to improve processes by identifying defects and reducing variation in business processes, making it a crucial part of successful supply chain operations. Our Green Belt and Black Belt courses are delivered online with weekly, live lectures with topics organized by the five-phase DMAIC approach:
- Define: Define the process and goals
- Measure: Measurement Systems Analysis and defining how capable your existing process is
- Analyze: Lean Systems, Continuous Improvement, Root Cause Analysis
- Improve: Change Management, Mistake Proofing, Generating Innovative, Data Driven Solutions
- Control: Planning for Continual Improvement, Standardizing work, closing out the project, determining next steps, Sustainability and Benchmarking Techniques
The curriculum is designed for individuals at all levels of the organization, in particular individuals from organizations that have committed to process improvement.
- Learn a step-by-step, data-driven approach to making improvements
- Develop skills to be able to execute a process improvement project at your workplace
- Acquire business tools to identify waste sources and develop solutions that support employees and satisfy customers
- Master a phase-based project-management process that creates clear objectives
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
Adjunct Professor and Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Learn more about Tina
"This course was extremely helpful in refining my quality improvement skills. I use so many of the skills I learned in this course daily in my line of work, and I feel so much better prepared for future work assignments."
General Manager, Trinity Health
"This program was an engaging and effective way to obtain a Six Sigma certification while managing work and life responsibilities."
Executive Director, KPMG
This 8 week program introduces the Six Sigma approach and DMAIC methodology. Participants will emerge from the program with the necessary tools to be able to perform and implement Six Sigma as a certified professional.
|ONLINE: June 22 - July 27, 2022
Lessons uploaded Mondays, live lectures Wednesdays at 7 p.m. (CDT)
The 16 weeks will begin with an extensive review of the Six Sigma approach and DMAIC methodology. Participants will look at quality improvements and recap the Lean and Six Sigma concepts. The course will then take a deeper dive into the five phases of the DMAIC methodology. There is a major emphasis on Change Management and how to rollout successful projects followed by learning to close out a project with sustainability.
|ONLINE: January 26 - May 12, 2022
Lessons uploaded Mondays, live lectures Wednesdays at 7 p.m. CDT
Registration closes on January 10, 2022