Creating and/or using animated GIFs is a fun way to bring your ePortfolio to life! You can either use animated GIFs you find on a website or create your own!
Creating Your Own Animated GIF
- Download the Photobucket app for your Phone!
- Select the "GIF Maker" in the Photobucket App.
- Click the video button in the top right corner.
- Click the large blue button in the center to record.
Using an Existing Animated GIF
To Embed the Animated GIF into your ePortfolio
- Navigate to the GIF you like.
- Above the GIF, find and click the 'Share' button, the one furthest to the right.
Copy the HTML Code in Photobucket.
Navigate into a Text and Image Section on the bottom of your screen in ePortfolio.
Then Click "Edit Text and Image".
Click the "HTML"/"Source" Button.
Paste the HTML code you copied from Photobucket
Click the "HTML" button again.
A Sample GIF
A Poor Bunny from Photobucket!