Loyola University Chicago School of Law is a student-focused law center inspired by the Jesuit tradition of academic excellence, intellectual openness, and service to others. We are proud to showcase the outstanding professional accomplishments of some of our many extraordinary graduates in the Alumni Spotlights below.
Loyola University Chicago School of Law invites suggestions for Alumni Spotlights!
Do you know a Loyola Alum(s) who has:
- an interesting job?
- an extraordinary story to tell?
- made a difference in his/her community?
- been a role model for others?
Contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 312.915.6187 for more information. We make every effort to feature as many alumni as possible; however, not all candidates may be featured. Selected alumni will be contacted by a Loyola staff member to provide information and will be asked to provide a picture of themselves to appear with their spotlight.
Alumni Spotlight Archive
- Kendall Marlow (JD ‘10, MSW ‘06), Executive Director of The National Association of Counsel for Children (NACC)
- David Inlander (JD ’75), principal at Fischel and Kahn, Ltd.
- Louis A. Lehr, Jr. (JD ’51)
- Alejandro Menchaca (JD ’89), president of the Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Ann Park (JD '13)
- Mary Curry (JD '05), law clerk to the Honorable Susan E. Cox, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Sarah E. Toney (JD ‘03), owner Toney Law Firm, LLC
- Laura Caldwell (JD '92)
- Michael Sennett (JD '77)
- Randall Berning (LLM '89)
- Benjeman Nichols (JD ’07)
- Jennifer Dillon Kotz (JD ’98)
- Susan Bowman (MJ ’11)
- Michael Tien (JD '14)
- Jessica B. Reddick (JD ’10)
- James J. Chandler (JD '00)
- Julie Lepri (JD '81)
- Daniel M. Kotin (JD '91)
- Thomas R. Mulroy (JD ’73)
- Ted A. Donner (JD '90)
- Dan Saavedra (JD ’09)
- Anna Wermuth (JD ’99)
- Margee Elias (JD ’86)
- Kathryn Conway (JD ’11)
- Jorge Montes (BA ’85, JD ’88)
- Furqan Mohammed (BA ’08, JD ’12)