At Loyola University Chicago, the Masters in Urban Affairs and Public Policy (MUAPP) Program is located in the heart of Chicago, one of the nation's most significant areas for research and career opportunities in urban affairs. As a student, you will gain access to all the city has to offer through a stimulating internship, a vibrant campus life, top-notch faculty members, and a challenging curriculum that pushes you to confront urban problems directly.
The MUAPP Progam is proud of the positions our graduate have attained in the public, non-profit, and private sectors. The job placements and positions of recent graduates include:
- Northern Trust, Director of Media Relations
- City of Chicago, Senior Budget Analyst
- Kivvit Strategies, Senior Associate
- Office of the Cook County Board President, Legislative Coordinator
- World Relief of Chicago, Bilingual Intake and Administrative Coordinator
- Association to Invest in the USA, Policy Analyst
- Obama for America, Deputy Data Director
- The Ounce of Prevention Fund, Policy Associate
Explore the website to learn more about how to gain the skills you need to make a difference in your community.