- ABA-approved by the American Bar Association provides the best preparation for your paralegal career.
- Loyola Paralegal Graduates are sought out by legal employers.
- Internships offer an opportunity to develop your paralegal skills in local law firms and corporate law departments.
- Excellent faculty that balance legal theory with practical paralegal skills.
- Your paralegal certificate may be earned in less than one year if you attend classes full time.
- You may earn a certificate entirely through evening classes (full time or part time).
- You can start Loyola’s program with any of the five sessions offered each year.
- Classes meet for three hours once each week (mornings, evenings, or Saturdays).
- Loyola paralegal classes carry academic credit, qualifying students for federally sponsored financial aid.
- Loyola paralegal students receive personalized career assistance from Institute Director.
- You have access to the Institute's online job board, available only to students working on a Loyola paralegal certificate.
- We help you prepare a job search plan and offer opportunities for networking.