It's all about our community. Our faculty, alumni, and students make our reputation. For you, this means an educational experience that ranks with the best in the country.
A proven leader in business education for nearly 100 years, Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business holds numerous distinctions that we're proud to share with you.
The Quinlan School of Business is among the 5% of the world's business schools that meet the rigorous standards of AACSB international accreditation. This recognition reflects our commitment to educating the whole person and promoting excellence in business education. See why accreditation matters.
- No. 31 for Undergraduate Teaching (U.S. News & World Report, 2024)
- No. 102 for Best Value Schools (U.S. News & World Report, 2024)
Graduate Business Program
- Princeton Review's Best Business Schools: 2023 Edition
- No. 43 part-time MBA program in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2024), making Quinlan the #3 part-time MBA program in Chicago
- No. 17 graduate supply chain/logistics program in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2024)
- No. 23 graduate marketing program in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2024)
- Only AACSB-accredited school in Illinois to offer a specialized MBA in healthcare management
- One of the few AACSB-accredited schools in Illinois to offer an MS in supply chain management
Undergraduate Business Program
- No. 84 undergraduate business program in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2024), making Quinlan the #1 Chicago-area program
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the world's premier accrediting organization
Of course, the Quinlan School of Business is more than our rankings. See what a few of our 30,000 alumni say: