Loyola University > Quinlan School of Business > Admissions > Apply
Let's Get Started
YOUR PATH TO BUSINESS SUCCESS BEGINS HERE. APPLY NOW.
Get your journey off to a great start. Completing your application is the first step.
If you are applying as an undergraduate, visit Undergraduate Admissions to learn more about admission to the Quinlan School of Business.
For graduate programs, choose your program of interest from the list below for application requirements and information.
- Next Generation MBA (MBA)
- Baumhart Scholars MBA (MBA)
- Executive MBA(EMBA)
- MBA Healthcare Management (MBA-HCM)
- MS in Accountancy (MSA)
- MS in Business Data Analytics (MSBDA)
- MS in Finance (MSF)
- MS in Human Resources (MSHR)
- MS in Information Systems and Analytics (MSISA)
- MS in Marketing (MSM)
- MS in Supply Chain Management (MSSCM)
- MBA/MSHR—Human Resources
- MBA/MSISA—Information Systems and Analytics
- MBA/MSSCM—Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- Business Data Analytics
- Business Ethics
- Environmental, Social, and Governance Certificate
- Human Resources and Employment Relations
- Supply Chain Fundamentals
Considering pursuing a business graduate degree, but unsure about returning to the classroom? Or looking for in-depth professional development without committing to a full degree program? Our non-degree option may be the right step for you. Learn more.
- BBA in Accounting
- BBA in Accounting and Analytics
- BBA in Economics
- BBA in Entrepreneurship
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in Human Resources
- BBA in Information Systems
- BBA in International Business
- BBA in Management
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Sport Management
- BBA in Supply Chain Management
- BBA U.S./Europe Double Degree