Master of Science in Marketing (MSM)
Announcing the MS in Marketing (MSM)
Our Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications (MSIMC) has evolved! Beginning in fall 2019, we will offer an MSM degree with three tracks. Learn more →
Rise above with a Master of Science in Marketing degree from the Quinlan School of Business.
The Quinlan MSM program—which integrates creativity with analytics and strategy with insight—is designed to accelerate your career in dynamic fields of 21st-century marketing: digital marketing analytics, integrated marketing communications, and supply chain.
With the full resources of the top-ranked Quinlan School of Business at your disposal, you’ll also have access to a world-class business education taught by industry-leading faculty.
Ranking and reputation
Our graduate marketing program is ranked No. 20 in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report, 2020. See all of Quinlan's rankings →
The Quinlan difference
What sets the Quinlan School of Business MSM program apart? We educate socially responsible marketing leaders who believe in doing more, doing well, and doing good.
“Students in the Quinlan MSM program learn the power of marketing to effect positive social change and measurable business outcomes.”
Mary Ann McGrath, PhD
Chair of the Department of Marketing | Professor of Marketing
People come to Quinlan to pursue meaningful careers as values-based leaders who can communicate effectively, think critically, and act ethically. As a Quinlan MSM student, you’ll be part of a diverse community of scholars who rise above the competition by looking at the business of marketing from a broader perspective—a perspective that includes a commitment to social justice and the betterment of society.
How will you rise above?
As a Quinlan MSM student, you’ll:
- Develop the creative and strategic skills you need to lead and innovate in the diverse, digital, and dynamic field of marketing
- Learn marketing strategies that deliver brand growth and a competitive advantage in a time of sweeping economic, environmental, and social change
- Gain the technical business skills that are essential in today’s global economy
- Build a strong foundation in marketing finance, strategic planning, digital and social content development, leadership and ethics, database analytics, sustainable business, and global campaign development
- Learn to ask the questions that are important to humanity as you harness the power of marketing to promote positive social change