Dean's Merit Scholarship
In recognition of stellar academic performance, Loyola University Chicago automatically considers students accepted into the Quinlan School of Business for a merit scholarship.
- Eligibility is determined through a holistic review at time of admission. Factors considered include, but are not limited to, past academic performance, work and/or volunteer experience, and a candidate’s ability to contribute a diverse perspective in the classroom.
- Scholarships typically cover one or two Quinlan School of Business courses. Two-course scholarships are generally issued over two quarters.
- Awardees must use the scholarship in the term in which they are awarded and enroll in at least two Quinlan School of Business classes.
- This is a one-time award for new enrolling students to the Quinlan School of Business.
- The Dean's Merit Scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarship or discount programs at Loyola University Chicago.
- No additional paperwork is needed for consideration.
Graduate Business Student Scholarship
The Graduate Programs Office at the Quinlan School of Business awards scholarships from the University’s endowment to Quinlan graduate students.
- Our goal is to provide funding to students who have proven academic success and demonstrated financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships can range from $1,000-$10,000.
- Scholarships are restricted to graduate students.
We are not currently accepting scholarship applications.
For more information on scholarships, please visit the Financial Aid Office website.