At Loyola University Chicago, we have several Career Centers to serve our students and alumni. Each of the Career Centers works with a unique student population with some overlap; below you will find contact information and a brief description for each of the centers. Please contact the appropriate offices with questions about what students they serve and what services they offer. Thank you for your interest in Loyola University Chicago and we look forward to working with you.
Locations: Lake Shore Campus - Sullivan Center for Student Services, Suite 255, 6339 N. Sheridan Rd.
Water Tower Campus – Schreiber Center, Suite 115, 16 E. Pearson
For Employers: Use Handshake to manage positions (full-time and part-time jobs, internships, on-campus and Community Service Federal Work Study jobs, volunteer opportunities, etc.), register for career fairs and request on-campus recruiting schedules.
School of Law, Career Services
Location: Water Tower Campus - 25 E. Pearson - Suite 1370
School of Law Career's services are available for students and alumni from the following School of Law programs:
- Juris Doctor - (Certificates in: Advocacy, Child and Family Law, Health Law, International Law and Practice, Tax Law)
- Master of Jurisprudence
- Master of Laws
- Doctoral degrees: S.J.D. and D.Law
- Juris Doctor/M.S.W. with the School of Social Work
- Juris Doctor/M.A. with the Department of Political Science
- Juris Doctor/M.B.A. with the Quinlan School of Business