Loyola University Chicago

Study Abroad

Faculty & Advisors

International Mobility at Loyola

The Office of Global and Community Engagement (OGCE) is here to serve as support for all outbound international programming.  Loyola University Chicago (LUC) requires that all university related international travel is registered with the Study Abroad Office. All students, staff, and faculty must be enrolled with Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI), an international travel insurance plan.

Loyola-Related International Travel Registration

For faculty/staff interested in conducting Loyola-related business internationally. This includes research, teaching activities, service activities, administrative activities, etc.

Develop a Faculty-Led Program

For faculty/staff interested in leading an undergraduate faculty-led program abroad

Independent/Graduate International Programs

For faculty/staff interested in leading a graduate/professional program abroad for credit or for university organizations and departments/units interested in leading a non-credit bearing program abroad.