Fall 2014 Manager Updates
Dates, Deadlines, and Reminders for Hiring Managers and Mentors of Student Employees On-Campus (Work-Study and Non Work-Study), as well as Community Service Work-Study positions (off campus).
- August 1, 2014: The first day new freshmen and transfer students can access RamblerLink and apply for jobs
- August 25, 2014: First day of the new Financial Aid year and the first day work-study funds may be used to pay students
- Jobs are posted on RamblerLink
- Jobs are promoted on Twitter (@LUCCareer) and Facebook
- Freshmen First Initiative: Please consider holding about 10% of your student positions for freshmen and/or transfer students. You can do this by not starting your recruiting until on or after August 1 which gives these new Ramblers a chance to find great work!
- Save the Dates! National Student Employment Week 2015 is April 12 - 18, 2015!