Discover the art of the event! Whether you’re looking for a daytime meeting location or hosting an elegant dinner party, LUMA has the perfect space for you.
General Museum Information
- Exceptional Magnificent Mile location
- 8,500 square feet of gallery space
- Contemporary design in historic Gothic Revival building
- Exciting temporary exhibitions
- Exquisite permanent collection of medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque art
William G. & Marilyn M. Simpson Lecture Hall
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Elegantly finished and furnished
- Multi-purpose space for hosting small to medium events
- Creative catering options
- Experienced events coordinator available to assist in planning the perfect occasion
View LUMA's Facility Rental PDF for rates and regulations. If interested in sponsoring an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.915.7667.
For more information, please contact LUMA Events Coordinator at email@example.com or 312.915.6719.