Tap into the strong Quinlan alumni network and be inspired at the Dean's Alumni Series!
Our in-person events are currently postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but we are moving forward with virtual events to connect the Quinlan community. Our annual series includes:
Quinlan Summer Tasting
Each summer, we celebrate the warm weather with good food and fellow alumni.
Quinlan Night at Loyola Men's Basketball Game
Once a year, Quinlan alumni gather to cheer on Loyola's men's basketball team and network with fellow alumni.
Q Talks: Live
Twice a year, we host an inspiring evening of big ideas, unique insights, and powerful networking. Recent speakers have included:
- Alumna Melissa Ballate on "At the Heart of Change"
- Prof. Cedric Dawkins on navigating the divestment-engagement paradox
- Prof. Joel Han on neighborhood disparities
- Prof. Katie Alexander on the impact of insubordination in the workplace
- Prof. April Lane Schuster on how innovation can help us build a better world
- Alumna Myla Skinner on the Great Resignation as opportunity for realignment
- Prof. Carolyn Tang Kmet and Wade Tonkin on online affiliate marketing
- Prof. Michael Hewitt and alumnus Hussam Bachour on fixing the healthcare supply chain
- Prof. Abol Jalilvand and Prof. Brian Abrams on policy, economics, and the k-shaped recovery
Contact us at email@example.com.