Dean's Alumni Series
Tap into the strong Quinlan alumni network and be inspired at the Dean's Alumni Series!
Our in-person events are currently postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but we are moving forward with virtual events to connect the Quinlan community. Our annual series includes:
Quinlan Summer Tasting
Each summer, we celebrate the warm weather with good food and fellow alumni. In 2020, we held a virtual Summer Wine Tasting in collaboration with alumni-owned Winestyr.
Quinlan Night at Loyola Men’s Basketball
Once a year, Quinlan alumni gather to cheer on Loyola's men's basketball team and network with fellow alumni.
Q Talks: Live!
Twice a year, we host an inspiring evening of big ideas, unique insights, and powerful networking.
Reimagined for our virtual world, Q Talks: Live! returns on October 27 at 7 p.m. Central. Learn more →
Past speakers have included:
- Prof. Tim Classen unpacking the opioid crisis →
- Prof. Jenna Drenten on how visual social media is changing communication →
- Prof. Eve Geroulis on Generation WTF →
- Prof. Al Gini on the importance of humor →
- Prof. Dawn Harris on breaking the glass ceiling
- Prof. Dow Scott on fair pay →
- Prof. Cliff Shultz on marketing and our obligations to the commons →
- Alumnus William Towns on social impact
- Prof. Arup Varma on expatriates
Contact us at email@example.com.