Title/s: Assistant Professor
Office #: Schreiber 615
Professor Krasnikov joined the Quinlan School of Business in the fall 2015. Prior to coming to Quinlan School, he was full-time faculty at the George Washington University, Washington, D.C.. In addition, he held visiting research positions at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and the Graduate School of Management at St. Petersburg State University, Russia.
His area of expertise include intellectual property and brands, marketing strategy in the emerging markets, and marketing analytics.
He contributes as invited speaker and instructor to the educational programs organizes by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- PhD, Marketing, University of South Carolina, 2007
- MBA, Marketing, University of North Carolina, Charlotte 2002
- MD, Rostov Sate Medical University, Russia 1999
- BS, Physics, Rostov State University, Russia, 1994
- Marketing in the emerging and transitioning markets
- IP protection of brands
- Brand valuation
- Marketing and Law
- Intellectual property and innovation
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Marketing Association
- International Trademark Association
- Research Methods in Marketing, Marketing Strategies