With more than 30 years of varying responsibilities in large and small organizations, Kevin incorporates examples from his own experience across many corporate functions, including accounting, finance, consulting, operations, and M&A into his classroom sessions to make learning come to life for students.
In addition to his teaching responsibilities, Kevin serves as vice president of business development for Footprint Solutions, where he maintains professional relationships with Dollar General, Hershey, P&G, Walmart, Speedway, Mars, and other retailers and CPGs. Footprint specializes in fixture installation and end-to-end merchandising logistics services in retail environments. Acutely aware of the needs of a complex supply chain, Kevin focuses on the growth of Footprint’s business (anything from final mile delivery, to warehousing and asset management, to setting up client engagement training and sessions on assisted selling).
Kevin has taught at Loyola at the graduate, undergraduate, and executive levels since 2009.
- MBA, Northwestern University, 1994
- BBA, Iona College, 1985
- Undergraduate Accounting 201 (Financial) and 202 (Managerial)
- Graduate MBA Accounting 400: Financial Accounting for Business Decisions
- Corporate Executive Training Programs: Negotiation and Positional Bargaining
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year (Undergraduate Programs), Quinlan School of Business, 2017