Supply Chain Management Minor
Non-Quinlan students who wish to expand their skills in supply chain management may pursue a minor in this field. The supply chain management minor requires 18 credit hours in these courses:
- SCMG 332. Operations Management
- Two courses from the following:
- ACCT 201. Introductory Accounting I
- ECON 201. Principles of Economics I (Micro) or ECON 202. Principles of Economics II (Macro)
- INFS 247. Business Information Systems
- MARK 201. Principles of Marketing
- MGMT 201. Managing People and Organizations
- Three 300-level supply chain management courses
Quinlan students who wish to pursue a minor in supply chain management must complete three 300-level supply chain management courses (excluding SCMG 332).
At the discretion of the Quinlan School of Business assistant dean, a maximum of one transfer course taken prior to matriculating at Loyola University Chicago may be allowed. A 2.0 average GPA is required for all attempted business courses.
Quinlan students are limited to double dipping once (that is, counting one course twice) between any major or minor combination, regardless of what program the major or minor is taken in. Non-Quinlan students are limited to double dipping twice (that is, counting two courses twice) between business school minors and/or their respective majors.
Students planning to study abroad are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor early in the planning stage. A student will be permitted to take up to two approved courses in any Quinlan major or minor (and including BA Economics majors). All courses must be approved by the Quinlan Undergraduate Dean.