Mundelein Info Desk
Located on the main floor of the Mundelein Center, the information desk is staffed with a DFPA worker from 10am - 6pm on Monday-Friday. Workers can assist with general questions about Mundelein, the DFPA, and Loyola University Chicago. Specific inquiries that can be directed to info desk workers include:
- Borrowing an office supply
- Managing the Lost & Found
- Reporting accidents or facility requests
Info desk workers can also answer questions about upcoming events at the DFPA and the Mundelein Center.
Info Desk FAQ
Locks and lockers are provided free of charge to all DFPA students (enrolled in a DFPA class or a major/minor).
- DFPA students must fill out the Music/Theatre Lock & Locker Usage Agreement form.
- After form is completed, student will find an open locker on the 1st floor of Mundelein
- Desk staff will provide a working lock that matches agreement form lock number (listed on top right of form; forms are in numerical order. Find lock first, then match locker to form number)
- Desk staff will write locker combination on small post-it note and give it to student with lock
- Please note that THTR lockers need to be specially identified, so that it is not confused with a music locker
Students may also request large instrument storage access at the information desk.
Requests to reserve DFPA spaces should be submitted to email@example.com.
Faculty and staff may also contact April Browning for any space-related questions. Additionally, there are Google Calendars for each performance venue that are available upon request to select DFPA faculty members.
Other faculty members should submit reservations for non-DFPA spaces through Campus Reservations and 25Live.
DFPA students (music majors, theatre majors, musical theatre minors, and students enrolled in music courses) are allowed to use practice rooms on the 1st and 10th floors for free, while non-DFPA students must pay $30 per term to receive access to practice rooms.
We unfortunately cannot offer offer access to non-Loyola students, including alumni.
We only provide access to the 1st floor to registered piano students, and they will receive a special PIN number after the add/drop period for classes. These rooms are specially reserved for piano students unless other reservations or arrangements have been made.
It is possible to give access to students to the percussion room for $30/semester. This needs to be noted on the form so that we can accurately process the students' information. Visit the Mundelein Info Desk with any inquiries.
All forms are located at the Mundelein Information Desk.
Students may bring up to 10 letter sized (8.5" x 11") or 6 legal sized (11" x 17") posters to the Mundelein Info Desk to be approved and stamped. Posters must be publicizing Loyola related events and must be hung on the bulletin boards throughout the building. Any poster in the Mundelein Center without a stamp or taped to the wall will be removed.
Tickets to DFPA events are available for purchase at the information desk. We accept payment by credit card, Rambler Bucks, cash, and check.