Forms & Policies
Any time an RSO establishes an agreement for service (anything other than tangible goods) with an off-campus individual, group, or company, a contract must be used (regardless of cost or fee – forms must be filled out even when fees are waived).
All agreements/contracts must be signed and executed by Student Activities & Greek Affairs. Students must never sign a contract. Contracts are due at least 4 weeks prior to event date. Late contracts will NOT be accepted.
- Loyola Performance/Event Agreement
- Loyola Contract Rider (must be submitted in addition to a vendor contract)
- W9 (Must be submitted with contract & rider or performance agreement)
- Performance Bid Form for proof and documentation of speaker/performer costs when submitting a budget request.
Any off-campus individual, group, or company includes, but is not limited to:
- Artistic performances
- Speaking engagements
- A/V, sound, staging, or other media equipment rentals
- Workshops, trainings, or group instruction
- Inflatable games or other entertainment equipment
- Transportation services
- Catering services
RSOs are required to complete and submit an Activity Request Form, via Orgsync, in advance of any RSO related activity.
- To submit an activity request form log in to OrgSync>click on the calendar tab>click on the date of your event>click on green tab to create event
- Activity Request Forms must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event day.
Organization Supply Request FormStudent Activities & Greek Affairs has a limited number of items for organizations to use throughout the academic year. The following items are available FREE of charge for student organizations to rent.
- Sandwich Boards for advertisement/marketing
- Cash Boxes (required for fundraising events)
- Push Carts
- Mega Phone (not to be used during class hours on campus)
The Organization Supply Request Form is due 48 hours prior to the event via OrgSync.
Ticket Distribution Form
RSOs must use the Ticket Distribution Form any time an organization is pre-selling any tickets to an activity either on or off campus. The Ticket Distribution Form is due at least seven days prior to the event.
Travel and Liability
RSOs traveling over 100 miles domestically or internationally are required to complete and submit a Travel Information Form through Orgsync at least 10 business days in advance of domestic travel dates and 8 weeks in advance of international travel dates.
Participants that are driving in private vehicles must complete a Driver Agreement at least one week prior to their departure. This agreement will state that the participant understands that their personal insurance will be used to cover any claims made.
Liability waivers (group waiver) are required for any event that presents the potential for danger to any participant (see Risk Assessment Worksheet to determine potential for danger). If you are unsure about whether or not your event requires a waiver, please contact Student Activities & Greek Affairs (SAGA). Waiver Form to download the waiver form.