Handshake: Loyola's Career Management Platform
Handshake is Loyola's interactive career management tool. Join today at joinhandshake.com.
Students can schedule appointments for career advising, pre-health advising, and Quinlan School of Business coaching. Handshake offers job/internship opportunities (including Federal Work Study positions), registration for career fairs and events, an on-campus recruitment program, peer-to-peer messaging and career education.
Employers can create a free Handshake Employer Account to post open positions, share and register for events, join our career fairs, and set up on-campus interviews.
Why Use Handshake?
- Seven million students/alumni use Handshake
- More than 500,000 employers are active users - from Fortune 500 companies to non-profits to entrepreneurial start-ups.
- 3.5 million jobs in every industry across 50 states and 165 countries
Handshake Login and Getting Started
- Visit the login page to get started – https://luc.joinhandshake.com
- Students use your UVID and password to log in when on campus, otherwise use your LUC email address.
- Handshake will take you through a few questions to connect you to the most relevant opportunities
- It only takes about five minutes to complete your profile. Check out these start-up videos