New Career Management System Connects Students to Employers
Handshake is more than a job posting site – it’s Loyola's new interactive career management tool that connects students and alumni to employers. In Handshake, students can schedule appointments for career advising, pre-health advising, and Quinlan School of Business coaching. Additionally, Handshake allows students to search and apply for thousands of employment and internship opportunities (including Federal Work Study positions), register for career fairs and events, apply for on-campus interviews, and more.
Employers can expect a streamlined path to Loyola talent by creating a free Handshake Employer Account today. In Handshake, employers can post open positions, share and register for events, and set up on-campus interviews.
- Nine million students and alumni around the globe use Handshake because it’s quick to learn and easy to use
- More than 300,000 employers are active users - from Fortune 500 companies to non-profits to entrepreneurial start-ups, Handshake’s easy employer account creation opens access to talent quickly and easily
Handshake Login and Getting Started
- Students and employers can visit the login page to get started – https://luc.joinhandshake.com
- Students use your UVID and password to log in. (Alumni can request a handshake account using this link too!)
- Handshake will take you through a few questions to connect you to the most relevant opportunities
- It only takes about five minutes to complete your profile. Check out these start-up videos