New career management system connects students to employers
Handshake is more than a job posting site – it’s Loyola's new interactive career management tool that connects students and alumni to employers. Students can schedule career/pre-health advising & Quinlan School of Business coaching appointments, apply for on-campus interviews, find student employment/federal-work study jobs and internship postings, register for career fairs and events, and more.
Employers can expect a streamlined path to Loyola talent by creating a free Handshake account today.
- Nine million students and alumni around the globe use Handshake because of it’s quick to learn and easy to use
- More than 300,000 employers are active users - from Fortune 500 companies to non-profits to entrepreneurial start-ups Handshake’s easy employer account creation opens access to talent quickly and easily
Handshake log in and get started
- Current students can access Handshake on June 24. Incoming students will have access by July 17
- Students and employers can visit the login page to get started – https://luc.joinhandshake.com
- Students use your UVID and password to log in. (Alumni can request a handshake account using this link too!)
- Handshake will take you through a few questions to connect you to the most relevant opportunities
- It only takes about five minutes to complete your profile. Check out these start-up videos