Handshake: Loyola's Career Management Platform
Handshake is Loyola's interactive career management tool. Join today at joinhandshake.com.
Students can schedule appointments for career advising, pre-health advising, and Quinlan School of Business coaching. Handshake offers job/internship opportunities (including Federal Work Study positions), registration for career fairs and events, an on-campus recruitment program, peer-to-peer messaging and career education.
Employers can create a free Handshake Employer Account to post open positions, share and register for events, join our career fairs, and set up on-campus interviews.
Why Use Handshake?
- Seven million students/alumni use Handshake
- More than 500,000 employers are active users - from Fortune 500 companies to non-profits to entrepreneurial start-ups.
- 3.5 million jobs in every industry across 50 states and 165 countries
Handshake Login and Getting Started
- Visit the login page to get started – https://luc.joinhandshake.com
- Students use your UVID and password to log in when on campus, otherwise use your LUC email address.
- Handshake will take you through a few questions to connect you to the most relevant opportunities
- It only takes about five minutes to complete your profile. Check out these start-up videos
- Handshake has an app available in the App Store and on Google Play
- Set up notifications so you know when your favorite companies post jobs, what career events are happening on campus, and when an employer contacts you, so you never miss an opportunity or a deadline.
If you have any questions or issues, please reference the Handshake Help Center or email us at email@example.com