Student Employment/Work-Study spans two campuses, 450 campus offices, and 30 Community-based organizations.
Student employees must apply for positions. Work-study is a competitive process that mirrors a post-graduate job search process, so meeting with a career advisor is a great first step. To assist in the job search process check out the Student Employment Guide.
- What is it like to work on campus? Check out these video previews...
- What is work-study? Click here to find out...
- Where are the jobs posted? Handshake - Loyola's career portal
- Learn more about on-campus internships
- Safety tips for city life
Questions? Call 773.508.7716 or email email@example.com.