Student Worker Manager Updates
Due to COVIID-19 the Student Employment Program may look and feel very different in Fall 2020, but in an effort to preserve the deep learning experiences of students, we encourage the following guidelines found here: CBFWS Program Guidelines Fall 2020
Dates, Deadlines, and Reminders for Hiring Managers and Mentors of Student Employees On-Campus (Work-Study and Non Work-Study), as well as Community Service Work-Study positions (off campus).
- July 15, 2021: The first day new freshmen and transfer students can access handshake and apply for jobs
- August 2021: Check with Financial Aid Office regarding the first day of the new Financial Aid year and the first day work-study funds may be used to pay students
- Jobs are posted on Handshake
- Jobs are promoted on Twitter (@LUCCareer)
- Freshmen First Initiative: Please consider holding about 10% of your student positions for freshmen and/or transfer students. You can do this by delaying your recruiting until on or after August 1 which gives these new Ramblers a chance to find great work!