Student Worker Manager Updates
Dates, Deadlines, and Reminders for Hiring Managers and Mentors of Student Employees On-Campus (Work-Study and Non Work-Study), as well as Community Service Work-Study positions (off campus).
- July 15, 2019: The first day new freshmen and transfer students can access handshake (formerly RamblerLink) and apply for jobs
- August 2019: Check with Financial Aid Office regarding the first day of the new Financial Aid year and the first day work-study funds may be used to pay students
- Jobs are posted on Handshake (formerly RamblerLink)
- Jobs are promoted on Twitter (@LUCCareer)
- Freshmen First Initiative: Please consider holding about 10% of your student positions for freshmen and/or transfer students. You can do this by delaying your recruiting until on or after August 1 which gives these new Ramblers a chance to find great work!